Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lunch in Central Park


Finally, after a few trips to New York, I got to spend an afternoon in Central Park. Memorial Day weekend Rick and I drove up to NY to visit with friends and spend the weekend being tourists and enjoy the great city. We had the wonderful opportunity to spend a afternoon with my friend Mindi. We enjoyed a great picnic lunch, and as you can tell from the photo we were big spenders, only the best hot dogs and cold coke that $8.00 dollars could buy.


I need to work on my product placement skills, Rick’s placement is much better.


Here are some of the photos we took of the park.







Taking a rest on the steps of The Metropolitan Museum of Art with my friend Mindi.


And who doesn't love a photo of a cute squirrel.



2 comments:

Melanie Busbee said...

Love the photos of course. I really want that hot dog and coke though.
I think you are very skilled – it looks like you were holding your entire lunch and beverage with one hand while taking the shot with the other!

Pam said...

The hot dog was very good and yes I was holding my lunch in one hand while taking the photo with the other, its a good thing I did not drop my lunch.