Monday, August 10, 2009

A Penny for Fifty Cents


I can't help myself, when I travel I have to spend the .50¢ and squish a penny. On recent weekend outing, Rick and I went to the North Carolina Museum of History to see the Knights of the Black Flag Pirate exhibit, which was great, but before going in the exhibit I spotted the penny squishing machine and just as luck would have it I had 51 cents.


Here I am trying to decided which design I want with penny in hand, ready to get squished.


I decided on the NC Museum of History design.

Isn't is beautiful.


On our trip to Grandfather Mountain, not only did they have a penny squishing machine but also a squished penny collector album which I immediately purchased.



and here is my collections of squished pennies. Worth every cent.

No comments: