Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow


Well I did it, after months of talk and a couple of years of growth, I cut my hair. 10" are gone and on its way to Locks of Love and thanks to my wonderful hairstylist, Debbie, I am now sporting a new doo.

Debbie is determining the best way to cut my hair.

Getting ready


Measure twice, cut once.

Oops

There it is, just laying on the table.

This is what is look like right after the last cut,

and this is what I look like while Debbie is styling my hair.
(I am trying to pay close attention so I can style it in the morning.)

Ta-da!
No tears were shed in the cutting of my hair, but I did realize I need a color treatment.

1 comment:

Melanie Busbee said...

Did you try to get carded yet? I think it is a great idea. I LOVE the hair!!!!!!