Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Equestrian Portrait Session

Recently, I had the great opportunity to shoot a portrait session that included a thoroughbred horse and a beautiful young lady who, by the way,  is also a very elegant equestrian rider. She made it look effortless. I was touched to witness the extraordinary relationship that Chrissy has with the thoroughbred Lewis. What a beautiful friendship. And to make what was already a perfect day, I got to meet Fritz, the Hafling pony who thought he was a big horse and acted more like a dog than a pony, what a awesome, quirky, and very nosey pony that I am very glad to have met. Also, a word of thanks to Mrs. Shelley Leicht, owner & instructor at Norwood Farm, for allowing me come out to her farm and get in the fields and the stable to caputre these great moments.
And a special thanks to Chrissy, Lewis and, of course, Fritz, for the great photo session.















If you’re already a fan, thanks! If not, I would love for you to like my facebook page, Lappegard Photography, at https://www.facebook.com/LappegardPhotography

No comments: