Sunday, October 2, 2011

Taco Johns, at last!

After so many years of being apart, this summer I finally got to have my taco bravos, pototes oles with nacho cheese and one apple grande. Oh, so good. I stopped by as many Taco Johns as I could on our summer trip. I could eat there everyday, Rick could not.

The Taco Johns at Sheridan, WY was combined with a Goodtimes Burgers and Frozen Custard, which I did not tried, maybe good, maybe not, but I was there for the Taco Bravo.

Now I am hungry, wonder if I can get Rick to go. It's only a 4 hour drive to the closest Taco Johns.




The last two photos are from the Taco Johns in North Plate, Nebraska. This was my last chance at a Taco Bravo before heading back to the Denver airport to come home. I think I cried a little with my last bite.

No comments: