Monday, November 22, 2010

Spider too close for my comfort.

One of the photo assignments in the photo meetup group is to take a macro (close-up) shot of a living thing. Yesterday, I came upon the opportunity to take just that photo. I was walking between two trees when I happened to look up just in time before running into a spider.  There hanging like spiders do, was a this spider. So I tried to get the shot. The first photo I got close, but not close enough,. So I braved it up and got closer and took photo two. Then photo three shows what happened once I realized how close to that spider I had gotten, and I swear the spider turned and looked at me. This is when I ran away screaming. You all know how I feel about spiders. I don't like them.

P.S. Motion does not work on a close-up photos.




No comments: