Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Scrapbooking here I come.


My friend Melanie recently shared one of her scrapbooks with me. Her scrapbook was so sweet and showcased her memoires so beautifully that it inspired me to start scrapbooking. With Melanie’s help, we went to AC Moore to educated me on the materials I would need to get started; instantly I was hooked. Since our trip to AC Moore I have made a trip to Michael’s and Big Lots to check out and buy some of their supply and as you can see I now have just enough stuff to by dangerous. Now if only I would scrapbook a page. 

1 comment:

Melanie Busbee said...

You have a wonderful collection of supplies!! My collection was nowhere near that nice when I first started. I'm sure you'll one day thank me for this new costly addiction. I can't wait to see a page!!!!!